For the 2019-2020 school year we will be giving away one $1000 dollar scholarship.
Deadline: March 1st
Award Type: Scholarship
Min. Award: $1000
Max Award: $1000
Date Awarded: April 15th
Repay required: NO
MISC: Enrollment Level: High school Junior, High school Senior, College Freshman and College Sophomores.
Process and requirements
Please include the following information
- Phone number
i. School Name
ii. School Address
iii. Councilors name
iv. Councilors Contact information
By Anthony O’Neal and Rachel Cruze
- Write a report on your reflection of this book and outline a plan on how you will use the tools in this book to help get you through college debt free. No word minimums or page requirements. What you put into it is what you’ll get out of it.
- Write a report on where you would like to go to college OR where you are going to college and include the following details
- Will you plan on shooting archery competitively or hunting while you are in college?
- Will you or do you participate in an archery club on campus?
- Will you help grow archery in your college community? How will you do so?
- What are your goals and aspirations after college?
- How has this book and process impacted your growth as a person?
- Please include a fun fact about yourself.
- Provide 3 references and letters of recommendations.
- Please include email and phone numbers
- NONE family members please
NOTE: Please make sure they know you’re putting them down as a reference. We will contact them.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org